[G4] (Hijacked) Re: what does this message mean?

H F pantry at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 31 20:35:30 PST 2011

It was suggested to dl namebench to locate DNS servers and runs speed tests. I did. Didn't work. How is that not on-topic

From: kristen at atmyhome.org
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 18:17:57 -0900
To: g4 at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
Subject: [G4] (Hijacked) Re:  what does this message mean?

On Dec 31, 2011, at 4:28 PM, H F <pantry at hotmail.com> wrote:

I dl'd a copy for OSX for my 10.4.11 system and couldn't get it to open. any suggestions?

~Sniped

> To find the best DNS for your location, obtain and run a copy of the application "namebench"
>
> The application locates your location DNS servers and runs speed tests.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Harry

Your message has nothing to do with DNS services or the subject matter of the post in this thread.
Please open a new post so all responses are relevant to your discussion. What you have done is called Hijacking a thread
Thanks