[G4] Hello

James Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Fri Jan 14 13:29:09 PST 2011

Hi,
  That spammer obviously gt a couple of us upset me included.
Anyhow
Just to fill in, I am doing my day work on a G5 dual 2.0 and I like it
and it is obsolete for my day work.
The G4 has been lovingly cared for and upgraded. And it works great
and is quiet .
I have done my second CPU upgrade and the original G4867 is now a dual
1gigherz. I added  an ATI 9000 display card and a USB 2 card. ( RAm a
prob)
The biggest reason to keep the G4 going is my Digidesign Protools 001
interface which works great.
  I also hooked up a Line6 UX2 recording interface , also works great.
  I also use it for the iPods and the stereo.
The G4 abides.
Dude.