[G4] Geting Online with 4G

Justin Porterfield justin.porterfield at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 16:35:54 PST 2011

You would just need some sort of wireless card. Obviously the Airport cards
for the respective machines would be ideal and if they just take the old
802.11b Airport they can be found online quite cheap (check eBay). Otherwise
there are several USB adapters that work with Tiger.

Some links:

http://lowendmac.com/macdan/md09/mac-wifi-desktop.htm <- List of compatible
adapters.
http://lowendmac.com/mail/0802mb/0226.html <- Article about getting a USB