[G4] can't log into bank

Tony Dabney islandvisitor at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 00:16:38 PDT 2011

Thanks for the reply - that reminds me Safari 1.3.2 (z312.6) © 2005 is
an old browser.
I though i tried to update browser but because it was so lod maybe I couldn't

That's the first thing I will do. I will try to copy a new version
from my  - oh wait - I remember seeing and update disk for 10.3.9 to
10.4 - it should have the newer safari.

If that doesn't cure it I will repost what happened.

thanks again

Tony - the island visitor guy