[G4] Information

James Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Tue May 24 16:57:32 PDT 2011

Hi Hector,
Not sure about the iLamp.
Assuming it is an iMac you want to run at least OSX 10.4
make sure you download an older version of Onyx and keep it clean.
G4's were and are very capable machines and while 800 isn't that fast
and you probably cannot upgrade an iLamp cpu
it is perfectly adequate for web surfing email, personal photo use,
and music listening.
Getting as much RAM as possible also improves the performance of the
iLamp
Jim