[G4] safari upgrade path & crash problem

Tony Dabney islandvisitor at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 17:13:48 PST 2011

I need OS 9 for older software that would be costly to replace and any
old archives mat not open correctly. I have published a newspaper for
around 200 months (20 years).

Is it posibly to find safari 1.3.2 as a free download (or is that what
v312 means)?  Mainly I don't want to try out a different brouser
because I can't think clearly right now because I just lost my wife. I
can use my G5 ot the office to do my banking nd bill paying.

I kinda remember useing Foxfire for a few days but decided safari came
withthe mac so I try to use mac stuff as much as posible.