[G4] (no subject)

Tony Dabney islandvisitor at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 11:24:20 PDT 2011

How many seconds do you wait on the spinning ball before you force quit?
my G5 iMac sometimes has the spinning ball come up and force quit does not
work! That means the only thing I can do is press the power button to turn
it off. I changed out the ram - no change. That indicates a hardware
problem, maybe.
My safari sometimes takes a while to open and the ball spins then stops. How
long have you waited on the spinning ball?
I don't get this with my (2) G4 macs.