[G4] Date & time problem

Phil Crowe cawcawster at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 15:02:35 PDT 2012

There hadn't been any changes to either software or hardware, so
didn't think of resetting the PMU. Unplugged the computer & removed
the battery & let sit for a couple of hours (something I found useful
when upgrading a CPU). Reconnected, reinstalled the battery, depressed
the PMU button for 5 or so seconds, and powered it up. After resetting
date & time, powered down and restarted. Problem gone. Also gone after
being powered down over night. So your suggestion was Aces. Thanks,
Harry. Do you have any idea of the cause of the glitch?

Phil