[G4] Creating PDF in PageMaker

Alan Kidner akidner at ntlworld.com
Fri Aug 3 15:41:08 PDT 2012

In OS 9 you can allocate more memory to the application by getting info
on the application icon and changing the memory settings in the dialog box.

It's a long time since I did this so I cannot be too precise.  There is
also a way to get the computer to show you how much memory it has and
how much it is using for the system and each running application.  No
doubt others can fill you in on this if you don't already know.

Best regards, Alan