[G4] Quicksilver 2002 won't power up

Darryl Jones antique280 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 22 15:25:06 PST 2012

I had a similar situation about 2 yrs ago. it powered off but then
wouldn't power on. The light on the button lit while holding it.

I pulled out the power cord, pulled the battery from the board, waited
5 mins, put it back in. Pressed the tiny little black button on the
board for 30 secs, plugged it back in, and it powered right up and had
no problem at all after that.

I see you removed a drive......