[G4] Old mini or other machine for cheap/free?

Amir 'CG' Caspi cepheid at ssl.berkeley.edu
Thu Feb 23 13:45:12 PST 2012

Hi Kristen,

 	I did try to boot into single-user mode, but as I mentioned, none
of the post-firmware booting proceeds.  I am stuck at the gray apple
screen _without_ the spinning progress wheel... it's not that the wheel
appears and doesn't move, it doesn't even show up at all.  That tells me
that the post-firmware portion of the boot process is not even starting.
 	So, in short, I can't boot into single-user mode.

 						--- Amir