[G4] Old mini or other machine for cheap/free?

CDT cdt at globaldsl.net
Fri Feb 24 06:40:03 PST 2012

Have you tried the Open Firmware resets?.  It has solved many a
strange problem for me.  Once you have the Open Firmware  prompt:

reset-nvram  (return)  -  (the system should respond with OK to each
command if you did it correctly)
set-defaults   (return)
reset-all       	(return)

The system should now reboot and begin the normal startup
procedure.   Good luck.

Dan