[G4] G4 Boot Time

Harry A. Freeman gifutiger at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 17:02:56 PST 2012

Greetings,

Running OS X 10.5.8
MDD Dual 1.25 Gig Processors.
1 ea. 750 Gig SATA internal Hard Drive
1 ea. 500 Gig SATA internal Hard Drive
2 ea. 120 Gig ATA internal Hard Drives
2 ea. 500 Gig SATA External Drives with USB interface.
1 ea. 300 Gig SATA External Drive with Firewire interface.

However I have not up-graded to iTunes 10.5.2 or 10.5.3 as I feel that
is something that Apple is forcing upon the users.

Cold boot time is about 3 minutes.
Otherwise no problems.
Everything runs just fine.

Cheers