[G4] G4 Boot Time (Applejack)

Mikey mikey1 at rcn.com
Sun Jan 22 07:22:46 PST 2012

Thank you Bill.

I removed the PRAM battery (the one that looks like a tiny soup can) ,
waited 20 mins, and pressed the PMU button.

Didnt work.

My machine wont boot into single user mode, or any other "mode:, it just
boots into OSX. I'm wondering if my bios is corrupted. Maybe thats why it
takes so long to boot into OSX?