[G4] Creating PDF in PageMaker

John Cappello jcapp1 at cox.net
Thu Jul 26 20:21:55 PDT 2012

Hi I am having one hell of a problem all of a sudden trying to create
a PDF file from a PageMaker 7 document using OS 9.2 on my PMG4
I create PDFs on a regular basis so that I can email the document to
my printer for printing.  I can take another doc of the same size and
I can create a pdf with no problem.  In fact I used the exact
document about a week ago and  made a PDF with no problems and not
making any changes.  I am going nuts with this one and I have to get
it printed by next week.  Any help would be greatly appreciated
John