[G4] (no subject)

Harry Freeman gifutiger at gmail.com
Tue May 1 13:41:23 PDT 2012

Have them get an eMail account from Google!

Your email address is being faked onto the emails.

Another way is to filter out the spam.

If your friends are using Mail (Mac) have them hi-light the Spam then
pull-down View and select Message-Long Headers.

Them review the headers labled Received:

At the top just under Delivered-To: is the last server before the
eMail was delivered to them.

The bottom Received: is where the message started. Other information
below is helpful in finding out if the sender was authenticated.

If you have gmail, email that can not be authenticated will be put
into the Spam Folder and dot sent to you.

Cheers

Harry

Sent from my iPhone