[G4] Invalid Sibling Link

Howard pantry at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 10 11:44:14 PDT 2012

Been having troubles with my PowerBook G4 running 10.4.11 being
occasionally slow. I have Applejack installed and did an auto restart
with all that it entails but on the first test, which I can't
remember now what it is, I got a "volume failed, invalid sibling
link, 4, 13235. It suggested running the test over and I did several
times but no luck. Finished manually and rebooted and system seems to
be working as good as usual but what is the error, how does it affect
the system and how do I fix it?

Also looking for anyone that has moved to bigger and better systems
and has a spare copy of 10.5 available for free or cheap