[G4] hacked by spam

CDT cdt at globaldsl.net
Tue Feb 26 19:43:10 PST 2013

A note about this type of spam:  Unless you KNOW and TRUST the
sender, and are specifically expecting such an email,  NEVER CLICK ON
A LINK IN AN EMAIL THAT CONTAINS ONLY A LINK.  It is almost
invariably spam.

You can report spam to SPAMCOP.  You can google it.  They will parse
the spam and report it to the proper authorities for you if you
report it to them.

DanT