[G4] Loading Leopard

Kristen kristen at atmyhome.org
Tue Jan 8 16:08:33 PST 2013

On Jan 8, 2013, at 5:06 AM, WARREN TAYLOR wrote:

> I don't know if the last message went through you, you have to re
> clock your processor, heres where you go http://sourceforge.net/
> projects/leopardassist/

The poster already states he has a 867 Ghz[sic] G4 processor. Which
meets the minimal requirements for a Leopard install on a PowerBook.

The real question is: What happens or what message is received when
he encounters his "none load" or "not loading" instance? That message
will tell us what is happening and we do not know

Kristen