[G4] Connecting a printer

Manoah F. Adams mhfadams at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 13:37:06 PDT 2013

Hello,

I haven't tried a direct (not-through-hub) printer connection, but I
recall that computer-to-computer ethernet connections need to use a
'crossover' cable (Ethernet cable with the TX/RX pair crossed).
Connecting to the printer directly might need such a cable as well.
They are not usually very easy to tell from the normal cables, and
are rare, though.

Manoah F. Adams
mhfadams at gmail.com
https://federaladamsfamily.com/developer