[G5] Helloooo any life on this planet

Murray kastner at videotron.ca
Tue Nov 23 19:24:29 PST 2004

I have a G5 iMac (20") and I love it. I did have to trot into my
friendly Apple dealer to get rid of the fan noise, though, which
required a logic board swap. Now it is the best computer I have ever
owned.

On Nov 23, 2004, at 9:44 PM, Jerry Bunn wrote:

> I have a G5, dual 2.5.  Have enjoyed it.  No problems.  Probably more
> machine that what I needed for my purposes, but thats fine.
> Not too overly thrilled with the wireless mouse.  Gone through my
> third set of batteries already.

I bought a bluetooth mouse from Radtech.us and it is just great. Highly
recommend it. Has an on-off switch and saves batteries.

> Jerry

~~~~~~
-- Murray