[G5] Additional storage for G5

Glenn Peterson glennsan at mac.com
Wed Oct 6 23:05:58 PDT 2004

    As far as the IDE vs. SCSI issue, it depends on whether you prefer speed
from your hard drive or saving money.  SCSI is faster but more expensive.
Also saves some workload on your CPU.  I like Maxtor myself, they also have
a model with a 16MB cache that is fast with a size up to 300 GB available.

Glenn