[G5] Optical drive SuperDrive (DVD-R/CD-RW) in G5

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 00:57:01 PDT 2005

I have a new G5, but don't know how to check if it is double layer or
not. I have a 1.8 GHz. single. Interestingly, while specs on Macworld
for this box states that it comes with PCI slots, my dealer says it
has the new PCI-X slots, So a double layer DVD could be a distinct
possibility as well.

Cheers,

Brian

On Apr 5, 2005 6:33 AM, Tivi.Theiveyanathan at csiro.au