[G5] 10.3.9 Workstation and Server now out!

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 02:41:55 PDT 2005

I just installed the workstation update on my 1.8 GHz. G5 single and
got a prompt to shutdown or restart after the install was completed.
Now my computer has been trying to shutdown and restart for about 15
minutes, but nothing seems to be happening, except the little wheel
thing keeps spinning. What do I do now?

Cheers,

Brian