[G5] firefox

david citizen.gkar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 07:32:32 PDT 2005

Try two more things before using a few dirty words <grin>.

In your Library folder there's an Applications Support folder and in
there is a FireFox folder. Move the FireFox folder out to the desktop
and see if FireFox will run. This folder contains things like your
extensions, bookmarks, etc. Something there could be messed up.

Second, create a new OS X account and log into it. If FireFox runs
you can begin looking at things you've installed on your normal account.

david.