[G5] firefox

Jerry Bunn jbunn at woh.rr.com
Fri Aug 26 11:28:03 PDT 2005

I just cleaned out and trashed anything remotely connected to Firefox
or Mozilla or Talkback and reinstalled and was once more sent back
through Talkback as Firefox started to open, then after going through
quitting Talkback and/or answering all the Talkback questions Firefox
still won't open.
Can't understand what happened, it had been working fine. till today.
:(

But, thanks for all your trying to help me, I appreciate it.

Jerry