[G5] Im getting a little worried.

Rod Buchanan lists at sofstats.com
Mon Aug 29 16:18:32 PDT 2005

 On 29 Aug 2005, at 5:23 pm, Jerry Bunn wrote:

> Thanks, I've done Repair permissions, and have run MacJanitor.
> Can't find "Java settings".  Did a search of the hard drive but
> nothing showed up.
> In fact, I just ran a search for Java 1.4.2 and 1.3.7 and again
> nothing showed up.  Hhhmmm

This command (run in Terminal) will show you the versions of Java installed
on your Mac:

ls -l /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions

--
Rod

We are Microsoft of Borg. You will be assimilated. Stability is irrelevant.
Where _you_ want to go to today is irrelevant. We will add your currency to
our own. Bend over right now. Resistance is futile.