[G5] Sound

Bill Wisse wiswp at niue.nu
Thu Feb 17 22:49:48 PST 2005

On 17/02/2005, at 18:59, Steve Adams wrote:

> SoundSticks are made by Harman Kardon. A search on any search engine
> for "soundsticks" should lead you to some pictures. I have a set and
> they work great. All my friends comment about the great sound when I
> play music through them and iTunes.

Yes, sorry I should have looked it up. I'll found it . They look
extremely cool.

> I was wondering about that signing as 169 west, 19 south. Aren't you
> being by hit by Tropical Cyclone Olaf about now? I don't see any
> island that far south but I assume you are a part of the Samoa
> Islands?

Well, I live on Niue. A lot of maps don't even show it.
It's an atoll ( biggest in the world) about 600 km south from Samoa and
500 km east of Tonga.(population 1300).
Smallest independent nation in the world.
Cyclone Olaf went way to the east of us , the eye about 300 km away.
We were almost destroyed in January 2004 by cyclone Heta.

Greetings from
/bill at 169 west , 19 south.
Disclaimer: Any errors in spelling, tact, or fact are
transmission errors