[G5] Re: Canon i850

Geoff WALLACE macfixer at optusnet.com.au
Fri Jan 14 00:10:53 PST 2005

Hello Jerry,

Have you run BJ Printer Utility and done the Nozzle Check, then done the
Cleaning and or Deep Cleaning as required and finally the Print Head
Alignment.

Sometimes you need to do the Cleaning Process several times to clear out all
the Nozzles and get the correct patterns when you run the Nozzle Check.

Geoff WALLACE
Melbourne Victoria Australia
Mobile 0412 056 033

Sent on a G5 Power Macintosh using Entourage version 11.1.0

"Buy a Mac and be thought a fool or buy a Windows box and remove all doubt."