[G5] Installing Tiger to my Pboook using my G5

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Jun 1 00:13:25 PDT 2005

Must work the other way around. Target boot the G5 and the Tiger DVD
will mount on the powerbook desktop where you can launch the
installer and it will reboot. I've done this before installing
Panther on an old iMac with a bad CD drive so I know it works. Forgot
which one to boot target. Sorry. The target booted Mac acts like an
external DVD drive and stays that way even when you have to reboot
the installer from your powerbook.