[G5] G5 Tower

Geoffrey Loeffler geoffrey at alaska.net
Thu Jun 2 02:28:07 PDT 2005

On May 30, 2005, at 11:54 , Daniel Beck wrote:

> On May 30, 2005, at 6:25 PM, Geoffrey Loeffler wrote:
>

>>  I have also read, coming soon to  the new Macs will not have any
>> customer installable parts, so that will be a thing of the past.
>>

> Can you provide a URL or source? I've never heard this.
>
> Daniel

I do believe it was on the Apple boards, I hung out there for awhile
until this horrible mail interface and the many screw ups, screw ups,
screw ups,  in mail seemed to have cooled down just a bit.  This was
right after 10.4 came out. I know my fault.

It was from a few of the blessed apple board guru's and the
discussion lasted about 20 minutes then cazzam gone. Another one I
read, again by a few of the blessed said; the New mail 2.0 was set up
by a Micrsoftiee engineer, brought in special for just mail, it sure
looks like it. Works like it too. That was a pretty good thread all
high level users. Late at night, thats when some interesting stuff
pops up.
Geoff