[G5] G5 Bluetooth Mouse Problem.

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 00:36:16 PDT 2005

I just got the Bluetooth antenna for my G5 single that should have
shipped with the computer, but that I have had to wait over 2 months
for. So, naturally, I tried my MacAlly Bluetooth Mouse Jr. to see what
it could do. It seemed to work fine, despite some problems at startup,
until I stopped using my computer for about 2 hours. When I came back,
although the mouse activated, nothing I could do would move the
cursor. I had to attach a USB mouse to get working again. When I did,
the Bluetooth menu in my menu bar changed from the "attached",
"connected" or what ever symbol to the normal Bluetooth runic symbol
and the mouse still will not move the cursor.

Here I thought my problems were over when I got the antenna. Can
anyone tell me what is going on? Is this a known issue? This is
driving me crazy.

Cheers,

Brian