[G5] G5 Bluetooth Mouse Problem.

Bill Wisse wiswp at niue.nu
Wed Jun 29 14:03:33 PDT 2005

On Jun 29, 2005, at 9:36, Gary Kimes wrote:

>> I just got the Bluetooth antenna for my G5 single that should have
>> shipped with the computer, but that I have had to wait over 2 months
>> for. So, naturally, I tried my MacAlly Bluetooth Mouse Jr. to see
>> what
>> it could do. It seemed to work fine, despite some problems at
>> startup,
>> until I stopped using my computer for about 2 hours. When I came
>> back,
>> although the mouse activated, nothing I could do would move the

Yep, I have (had) the same problem. Every time the screensaver came
on the mouse stopped working
and you had to assign a BT mouse manually.
I discovered that when you turn the mouse upside down and press
slightly it started working again.
But the other thing was that when my Imac G5 went to sleep , the
mouse was still sending out signals and hence the mac
didn't go to sleep.
I informed my supplier who send me a refund and I'm just using
Apple's BT mouse again.

Greetings from
/bill at 169 west , 19 south.
Disclaimer: Any errors in spelling, tact, or fact are
transmission errors