[G5] G5 Bluetooth Mouse Problem.

Gary Kimes garykimes at mac.com
Wed Jun 29 22:18:40 PDT 2005

On Jun 29, 2005, at 9:21 PM, Pat wrote:

> I'm telling you guys, unplug the G5 before you restart and it WILL
> see the keyboard and mouse.  At least in 10.3.8.  I have to do
> that, and although it's a slight nuisance, it's not a bad one.
> Until a tech at PC Connections told me that, it wouldn't SEE either
> one of them on start up.  Since I only start up about once a month,
> it's not a headache.  Hope this helps.

For me I will not EVEN go through that kinda of gyration .. not at
all worth it.. is why I am back to a wired mouse and soon will be on
the keyboard too.. have to wait till I have the hour and a half to
deal with the APP folks to pry that banana free.. (getting them to
refund my $) Gotta tell you. I am NOT looking forward to this. arrrg
thanks for the insights though Pat ..Brian  Bill..  Ya know I am
actually thinking of trying a P.. no not yet..(!) smiling

Gary