[G5] Re: Bluetooth mouse can't wake computer

irene at trilliumwoods.com irene at trilliumwoods.com
Fri Mar 18 08:19:04 PST 2005

Aha!

I think I've found the problem/fix with waking my G5 with the Bluetooth
mouse.

Waking from the Bluetooth mouse requires the above firmware updater but
, as Tim said in his first post,

> "Requires a Bluetooth enabled Macintosh (either built-in
> or using the qualified D-Link DBT-120 USB Bluetooth Adapter (Hardware
> version B2 or later. Older D-Link DWB-120M adapters are not
> supported). Mac
> OS X, v10.2.6 or higher required."

There's a picture of the updatable adapter. The front looks the same as
mine, but the back has B2 stamped on it. Mine doesn't. I've got an
earlier (non-updatable) D-Link adapter. Wish I'd known this when I
bought my G5.
  :  \

I'll get the right adapter ASAP. Can anyone tell me what the older one
might be good for?

Thanks,

irene