[G5] Not Much Traffic?

Allan Hise allan at hise.org
Wed May 4 04:16:15 PDT 2005

I just signed up, and it appears that there is not much traffic on this
here list, or is there a problem with my setup?

To make this relevant... Just ordered a 2.3 Dual Powermac and it is
scheduled to ship on the 9th. This is a huge jump from my Cube and my 700
MHz G3 iBook. It will be my first foray into the world of Tiger as well.

So, I am looking forward to having a computer with some real power inside.
Of course, that means less breaks when running those complex photo
manipulations (or so I hope).

Allan