[G5] avi

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sat May 21 22:07:45 PDT 2005

Perfectly. I am now downloading TV shows like CSI recorded with Dvix
in High Definition and wrapped in avi and the playback  quality is
amazing on my 1920 x 1200 24" Dell. Absolutely better than satellite
SD. I am completely blown away by the quality that VideoLAN Client
delivers including an outstanding equalizer - all for FREE.

each show is about 350 MB and way worth downloading.