[G5] G5 Tower

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Mon May 30 20:15:04 PDT 2005

I've got a dual 2Ghz as well, I've had it for over 18 months now, and
it replaced a G4/450 AGP.  Other than the fact that I suspect the
bearings on the fan on the Video card (at least I think it has a fan
on it) are going, I've been quite happy with the system.  I'm also
sitting at 1.5GB, and I've replaced the 160GB drive with a 300GB
drive and a 250GB internally.

My next upgrade will probably be 2GB more RAM, as at 1.5GB, the
system is always starved for RAM, though part of that is how I use
the system.  I'm expecting the system to speed up quite a bit with
3.5GB RAM, as most of the slowness I see is related to swapping.

			Zane