[G5] Apple care for G5

Steve Goldstein sng at cox.net
Mon Sep 5 10:59:42 PDT 2005

If he is going to get a G5 iMac, I would DEFINITELY recommend getting AppleCare, because there is a significant failure rate with iMacs (the rate depends on the version/place in the manufacturing cycle).  I got a 20" G5 iMac for my wife (with AppleCare), and it is super.  BTW, you can buy AppleCare at a significant discount; LAComputerCompany seems to have the best prices.

--Steve