[G5] Apple care for G5

Geoffrey Loeffler geoffrey at alaska.net
Wed Sep 7 03:35:44 PDT 2005

Most assuredly yes, I would get Apple Care from the start, it extends
the phone support from 90 days to 3 years, also as mentioned 3 years
on the hardware. Plus while your waiting out the year to get Apple
Care and the big bang hits no worries if your covered, your insured
for 3 years. Would be a real bummer to miss the sign up date by a few
days and if a repair came up close to the year limit, well lets just
say it's safe computing.
Really is a few hundred bucks  going to make that much difference to
have in your pocket for a year. Pay for it forget about it, then
Apple is on the hook for repairs. Computers have gotten cheaper there
less reliable and there pushing the envelope for speed.
Enjoy
Geofff