[G5] Homemade VESA arm for iMac G5

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Feb 12 20:00:16 PST 2006

Speaking of High Definition Olympics with EyeTV or not check out my
new HD group and blog:

HDTV Blog <http://hdtelevision.blogspot.com/>

Also set up an EyeTV2dvr group at:

To visit your group on the web, go to:
EyeTV2 Blog: <http://eyetv2.blogspot.com/>

I'm talking Olympics on both. NBC is doing things High Definition
that have never been done before. Forget about the content - look and
what they are doing.

--
Taylor Barcroft
New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, Podcaster, Futurecaster