[G5] Lack of Posts

Joel Esler eslerj at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 06:57:49 PST 2006

I am too.  I think it's a fantastic computer.  However, I have
noticed a RAM issue.  I have 2.5 Gs of RAM in my Dual 2.0, and I have
noticed that after I boot and start my regular programs, (Mail,
iTunes, VPN Client, and Adium.  I have about 1500M free.  However,
after running it for a few days, starting a quitting a few programs.
(Terminal, Entourage, Safari, Firefox..) Right now I am sitting at
680M free, basically I have noticed that some RAM is getting caught
out there somewhere, any thoughts?