[G5] Linux on G5.

Glenn Peterson glennsan at mac.com
Sun Jan 15 14:19:30 PST 2006

Brian,

    Yellow Dog Linux is written for the Power PC and from what I've heard
works very smooth and is well put together.  You can either buy it outright
or download the iso images for free.  The difference is if you want support
from a person you can call or depend on an email list.  Good luck.

Glenn

http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/index.shtml/

Is the web site for the manufacturer.