[G5] wireless mouse

Pat patdart at cox.net
Sat Jul 1 11:38:30 PDT 2006

On my iMac G5, I just shut the opening, change batteries, go up to the
odd triangle with 3 dots and using a USB mouse, 'discover' my bluetooth
mouse.  Sort of a mess, but it works.  Sometimes on restart, it doesn't
see the mouse either which is a pain.  I just leave the USB mouse
plugged in or nearby for that event.

Pat