[G5] recording telephone calls

Steve Goldstein sng at cox.net
Mon Jul 10 09:46:06 PDT 2006

Try connecting it through the Griffin iMic ($40), which digitizes it.

http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/imic/

iMic was the original USB audio adapter that enabled Mac and PC users to add stereo input and output to their USB computers that, otherwise, lacked the necessary hardware support.

iMic allows you to connect virtually any microphone or sound input device to your iBook, PowerBook, PowerMac or other Mac or PC systems with a USB port. iMic supports both mic and line level inputs via a selectable switch, as well as a variable level output for connecting speakers or headphones.

Even fewer $$ via PriceGrabber:

http://www.pricegrabber.com/p__Griffin_iMic_2,__14568142/sort_type=price