[G5] sticky keys

Peter Dock petedock at comcast.net
Thu May 25 19:24:38 PDT 2006

On 5/25/06 9:18 PM, "Jerry Bunn" <jbunn at woh.rr.com> wrote:

> Anyone know of a good way to fix keys on the keyboard that are sticking?
> Wireless keyboard.
>
> Jerry

Go to your local computer store and buy a tool to lift off the individual
keys.  Mine is a flat piece with 2 "U" shaped wires attached to the bottom.
You hook the wires around the key you want to remove and gently pull the key
up and off.  Clean the area under the key and replace it.

I have had the same problem with my bluetooth keyboard.

Good Luck,

Pete