[G5] G5 June 2004 dual 2.0 Processor problem

Eric Volker ebv1 at charter.net
Wed Oct 1 23:23:33 PDT 2008

Andrew-

More than happy to help. Congratulations on your anniversary! You've
been married almost as many years as I've been alive. :)

It seems odd to me that Apple would put the heatsink in such an
inaccessible location. But then again, Apple is known for doing such
things as putting too much thermal paste in their computers. Just ask
my old Macbook Pro. Anyway, I'm glad you and your G5 are happy now.

Eric