[G5] mighty mouse

Patrick J. Runcie macandlinuxuser at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 09:11:43 PDT 2008

Since it's happening to two different mice, I doubt it's a mouse
issue.  I'm thinking, maybe the drivers.  On a long shot, shut the
computer down, leave it off for about a minute, then restart.  If
you're lucky, it's a driver issue and by doing this, it wipes
everything from ram, whereas only rebooting, there is still a
possibility that something is corrupt, a piece of it could still
remain in ram.