[G5] G5 question

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Fri Jan 16 13:37:40 PST 2009

I would suspect dirt could be a real issue.  I try to blow mine out every
few months, as they have a real problem with dirt build up.  One area to pay
real attention is the side of the heat sinks pointed towards the front of
the case.  That is a spot that has been quite frightful when I've gone
longer than normal without blowing the case out.

Zane