[G5] G5 Boot problem

Peter Dock petedock at comcast.net
Thu Oct 1 12:28:52 PDT 2009

I had a similar problem with my old iMac G4.  Turns out that the Power
Supply was failing.  As luck would have it, that unit was still under a
³Recall²,  even though my computer was about 4 years old.  They replaced it
at the ³Genius Bar² and the computer is still running fine  (at my
daughter¹s house). Replaced it with a 24² iMac G5 3.06 ghz model.